Liqui Group are currently looking for an experienced Senior Interior Designer on a freelance basis to join our studio in Brighton.
We design and deliver commercial interiors, exhibition stands and brand experiences, as well as our own furniture and lighting ranges. We are a small team of creative and hardworking people devoted to what we do and are searching for someone who will share our vision and is passionate about creating high-quality design.
The ideal candidate will be able to produce a concept design in line with project brief, space plan the space, produce drawing packages, FF&E specifications and budget scheduling.
Applicants should be experienced in delivering commercial projects from concept through to fit-out and completion.
Working days to be agreed and based on project demands and deadlines. Salary is negotiable upon experience.
· Concept development
· FF&E specifications and finishes schedules
· Producing drawing packages to include layouts, technical drawings and tender packages
· Presentation drawings and ability to produce 3D renders
· A minimum of 5 years professional experience in commercial design
· BA (Hons) or MA Interior Design qualification (or equivalent)
· Excellent presentation, conceptual and visualising skills
· Must be proficient in Sketchup, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
· On site experience
· Confident in running projects independently or as a team
Please either include a link to your portfolio or send it by email along with your CV to email@example.com. Unfortunately we cannot consider applicants without a portfolio.