Liqui Group is currently offering a Student Internship role at their studio based in Brighton.
Relevant training will be given to give you the best opportunity to learn how our business runs and operates on daily basis and Liqui Group will endeavour to give you as much time into your development to give you as much experience and insight as possible. All we ask is you give the same effort in return!
Primary roles and responsibilities:
– Learn our 3D CAD software packages to assist in designing projects/products/exhibition stands in-line with project brief’s and Liqui Group protocols and processes
– Learn Liqui programmes, processes and protocols to produce, develop and administer content for Liqui’s; (Websites, social media platforms, product/project platforms, marketing, exhibitions and product/project documentation)
– Organise products for shipping, including producing the relevant documentation and liaising with relevant parties
– Assist in the workshop with production of live orders/prototyping
– Assist in design/production/install/manning of Liqui exhibitions
– Assist our branding department; Crate47 with the above as well as brand creation, website designing and photography.
Other roles and responsibilties:
– Attend and contribute to team meetings
– Call/email clients/suppliers where required
– Assist other departments and/or persons with the day-to-day running of the business as required.
Please note that the internship will take place at our Brighton location. Interns are required to do an internship as part of a UK-based higher-education course. Although this internship is unpaid, to pull all our resources to supply you with the best training and experience possible, we ask our interns to join us for a minimum period of 9 months. The company pays for a simple lunch for the team (sandwiches, fillings etc). All we ask that the interns buy these on the companies behalf from the local supermarket and prepare daily. If you think this sounds like a job for you, then please get in touch, by sending us a link to your portfolio and CV or send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.