Liqui Group is a multi award-winning, international design company that has built it’s reputation on detail-focused thinking and a belief that things can be different. This is combined with a commitment to design excellences, sustainability and technical understanding informed by our in-house manufacturing capabilities. With offices based in London & Horsham in the UK and Los Angeles in the USA, Liqui have expanded over the last few years and continue to grow at a fast pace.
Due to growth and expansion of our workshop, we have a great opportunity for someone to join our friendly team as a Trainee Furniture Maker in our workshop to help produce high quality products for the contract furniture & lighting market. All production takes place at our workshop in the heart of the West Sussex countryside.
Workshop experience isn’t required, although some knowledge of using basic tools such as saws, sanders and drills would be advantageous. We are looking for someone who takes pride in what they do and have a good attention to detail. Relevant training will be given to help your development and to give you as much experience as possible to become a key member of the production team.
All applicants are given everything they need to do their work which includes; tools, training and PPE which is provided.
Role Responsibilities (Including, not limited to):
– Sanding, drilling and general assembly
– De-nibbing/pre-finishing furniture
– Staining/finishing products
– Assisting workshop staff
– Some knowledge of hand tools and workshop machinery is admirable
– Be a confident person and quick learner
– Have a good interest in furniture making
– An eye for quality and attention to detail
– The ability to follow instruction, be organised, hardworking, punctual, reliable and able to work to tight deadlines
– A can-do attitude is a must
– Full driving license with own vehicle
– You will need to be Sussex based or live within an hours commute of the workshop
– Working days are Monday – Friday based on 40 hours per week.
(Infrequent weekend work may be required for build-up and take-down at an exhibition)
– 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
– Salary is negotiable based on experience
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you to the team…